Course Name: Jon Loomer – Demystifying Facebook Business Manager
Download Size: 2.45 GB
Download Servers: Free Cloud Servers
COST: $297 = Yours Free
Sale Page: >> Read More Detail <<
Demystifying Facebook Business Manager
4-Week Training Program
Each webinar occurs on Tuesdays at 3pm EDT – New York (8pm BST – London, 5am AEST Wednesdays – Sydney).
The four live webinars will be held on the following dates:
– Lesson 1: September 12
– Lesson 2: September 19
– Lesson 3: September 26
– Lesson 4: October 3
– What is Business Manager and why did Facebook invent it
– Guided, step-by-step process to set up Business Manager the right way
– How to efficiently manage your clients and staff using Business Manager
– The most common FAQs answered
– How Business Manager drives ROI effectively and efficiently
– Everything you need to know to master Business Manager accounts, page roles, admin tasks, pixels, billing, and much more!
What You’ll Learn
– If you’re spending money on Facebook / Instagram ads but Business Manager has left you feeling confused, overwhelmed, or just generally at a loss of where to even begin, then this webinar series is for you.
– In this series, Andrew Foxwell, CEO and Co-Founder of Foxwell Digital, along with Jon Loomer, will personally walk you through all of the features of Facebook Business Manager, why it’s a must do for every business owner/entrepreneur/agency, and how to set up all the various components of Business Manager for long-term success and effective campaigns.
– Andrew is not paid by Facebook to promote their ad products – he’s just been advertising on the platform since its inception and he wants you to save your hard-earned time, money, and energy by utilizing the lessons he’s learned over many years.
Who is Andrew?
– Since co-founding Foxwell Digital, Andrew Foxwell and his wife Gracie have worked with over 250 businesses, non-profits, and organizations to launch, optimize, and manage more than $10 million in Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns.
– Past and present clients include Square, Eventbrite, Fitbit, KIND Snacks, Convince & Convert, Grand Ole Opry, and more. Andrew is a frequent contributor to Jon Loomer’s Pubcast, co-host of the Ecommerce Influence podcast, and has been featured in the New York Times, TechCrunch, and various other print/online publications.
– When he’s not running Facebook ads, Andrew’s passions include being a proud goldendoodle dad and kayaking across Wisconsin’s beautiful lakes and rivers. Learn more about Andrew at foxwelldigital.com
In order to see all download links and hidden content you have to be our member.